PARANOID



Watch this dude go around making customers paranoid by describing their every move in a supermarket.  I SO WANT to do this one day...except in French and then switching to English while I'm on the phone. We all know how the Swiss/French are, they'll probably give me a piece of their mind causing me to be forever unsociable and insecure......and that's a risk i'm willing to take. Unfortunately I can't do it now though as I can't find my video camera, so I'm trying to think very hard as to where it was stolen  could be... :( See what I'm talking about and watch the video after the jump.


UPDATE: The Video was taken down from Youtube for Copyright? So if ever there's another one I will be sure to update this post. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Blog!

Favorite Movies So Far...

  • 500 Days of Summer
  • Diary of a Mad Black Woman
  • I Can Do Bad All By Myself
  • Inception
  • Love & Basketball

Hit Counter