"Red Herring". But...what does that MEANNN?! -look it up.

POWER
[noun]
1."A person, group, or nation having great influence or control over others."
2."The ability or official capacity to exercise control; authority."
3. "The might of a nation, political organization, or similar group."
4."Forcefulness; effectiveness."

Students of Carleton University, please WAKE UP. We are not on a side with ANYONE at this point, we are only with EACH OTHER. That's right, you are ME and I am YOU. CUSA is not you, RRRA is not you, the president is DEFINITELY not you.
This is you...this triangle here, you are at the bottom, just like me.



We are a part of the masses - that's right, you are a pinnacle of this current structure.
Have you ever heard of media influence? Manipulation? Conspiracy? It seems like I may be bitter and extreme but honestly...CUSA and RRRA think you're dumb. I know you're not. I know you're just 'occupied', or you probably could care less; but now, today, actually YESTERDAY is when you should have started caring about what is happening with your money. When my school work, documents and my money
are getting messed with, I know that what I am definitely leaving with from this university is my dignity and self- worth; I'm going to fight for what I believe in, even if I stand alone.

I'm ready to pull a coup d'état on this university. Who's with me?

Power is such a funny thing. I maybe young but one thing I'm not is dumb. All I can say, without getting sued that is, is: "Good Luck for now, karma called and it's on its way."

I am not you and you are not me RRRA and CUSA, so please, let's separate that supposedly 'invisible line' between us and make it tangible. We are not in any way in a relationship, although you are cute when you tell those lies to my face and use my money to live the good life. I don't receive the perks you get, although I do agree that hard work does deserve certain perks so I'd use those too if I were you. I know it's also lonely at the top, but now that you are screwing with 7 MILLION dollars, it's game over. Childish games are not even a part of the regime at this point.
There's SOOOO much that has been left unsaid people, but for obvious reasons I wouldn't want them to use OUR money to sue me or us; but then again, they'd have to ask for our permission to hire this lawyer right, since it's our money which pays for the lawyer? Or not...because since they haven't received a CENT from the President they technically can't afford a lawyer....and yet they ARE suing the school already..with.a.hired.lawyer.

The power to lie and deceive only takes you so far.
We are getting a new system next year.
We are. 

Sources:  http://www.thefreedictionary.com/power
Sources: http://www.pyramids.me/images/pyramid-energy.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Blog!

Favorite Movies So Far...

  • 500 Days of Summer
  • Diary of a Mad Black Woman
  • I Can Do Bad All By Myself
  • Inception
  • Love & Basketball

Hit Counter