Friday Fever

It's Friday guys...So let's get silly.
I was YouTube the other day doing what I do best right. For some reason I get really excited watching a video and then reading the comments right after. I make SURE I read the comments after because the worst thing is watching something and then thinking about the comment I just read e.g. "check out her face at 00:52 seconds!" and then all I'll be doing is waiting for the 00:52 seconds to arrive. ANYWAY, I saw this comment which made me literary Laugh Out Loud...then I thought: 'buddy, that was better left unsaid' :)




"I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me....Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod" -You Tuber

Hmm....how much gas exactly did you need to get rid of that a song had to be your template..hm. bathroom next time.

Sources: http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files//2009/09/silly_cat.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Blog!

Favorite Movies So Far...

  • 500 Days of Summer
  • Diary of a Mad Black Woman
  • I Can Do Bad All By Myself
  • Inception
  • Love & Basketball

Hit Counter