911 - I have a zit!


Today I had one of THOSE days. I was supposed to meet my friend at 2:00PM, which is a reasonable time in my book as I know that I will have time to eat breakfast and do other things before I leave the house. Today, however, I woke up at 12:15. I couldn't talk. My throat was hurting and I thought I had a log stuck in my esophagus. So much fun, so let me tell you more.

Clearly this signifies frustration



I usually work out for at least 30 minutes to an hour and I was determined to do that today before I left the house. As soon as I washed my face, my stomach started hurting and it was already 12:30. I decided to change into my gym clothes and I sat on my bed contemplating whether or not I should hit the gym today or skip out.

I decided to stop being a ''wuss'' and to ''man up'' and hit the gym. Oh, by then, it was 12:59 when the light bulb on the top of my head lit up with that idea. 

I hit the shower instead; obviously I didn't get to hit the gym or ''hit'' anything but my head for that matter. When I got out it was around 13:15 and noticed that I had a zit right next to my lip. Awesome. Now, don't get me wrong, I usually don't 'break out' (especially not on a random day, I usually see it coming) and so I tend to not  freak out when I do because I acknowledge that it is once in a few months. ^__^

Anyway, today,  for some reason I truly felt like one of those girls from the Clean & Clear ads who uncontrollably freaks out because she has a date with some hunk...

In no way am I affiliated with/nor promoting Clean & Clear products

You know the ones on TV that tell you "if you have a date just put this and you'll be visibly clear in an hour" then they proceed to splash each other with bubbles or something that just makes their face sooo much clearer? Yeah, no, that's not my life. Mine, was not having any Clean & Clear, thus, no amount of foundation could cover a bump next to my lip. This meant walking down the street and watching strangers give me a smile and upon looking at the horror eating my lip, watching their smile unsurprisingly disintegrate (can I say that...? disintegrate?).
Yeah, thanks zit, bet you liked your day.  
Oh, and I did meet up with my friend; at 2:17PM sharp. 




Picture: http://www.davidlenz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/asdf.png
Picture: http://www.wpl.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/horror-article.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Blog!

Favorite Movies So Far...

  • 500 Days of Summer
  • Diary of a Mad Black Woman
  • I Can Do Bad All By Myself
  • Inception
  • Love & Basketball

Hit Counter