Remember

" No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, said the LORD."  -Isaiah 54:17 



Sometimes I forget that God is in control and He won't let me fall to the point where I can't call out to Him or to the point where the devil wins.
I am finding out who I am and how I can let go of wanting to do things perfectly and thus far my journey has been very interesting to say the least. While the world has so many expectations even I forget that I'm human and I need time for myself. I'm continuing my journey in learning how to accept that God loves me just the way I am.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow My Blog!

Favorite Movies So Far...

  • 500 Days of Summer
  • Diary of a Mad Black Woman
  • I Can Do Bad All By Myself
  • Inception
  • Love & Basketball

Hit Counter