Learning.

I'm learning things in ways I never thought I'd learn them before...


God has a way to make you into a better person and He's constantly showing me how to change...


He does it in a way that's so perfect that I sometimes wonder why I hadn't changed a long time ago.


I'm learning that each day is like taking a walk...you put one foot in front and then you put the other foot forward. The key aspect is that you do things one at a time.


If I serve the author of time, why can't I trust according to His time?


Like I said, I'm learning things in ways I never thought I'd learn them before...


One day I'm going to look back and smile...I'll smile because I had to learn to let go of my own ways and to learn to trust in ways I've never trusted before...all for the greater good of becoming a better person.

2 comments:

Titi Funtó said...

This is so sweet! And yes, we're learning each day. God wants to mould us and transform us so that we can be more like Him! But WE HAVE GOT TO LET GO OF OUR OWN WAYS and just let Him have His way. --> For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9).

www.thegreaterpurpose.blogspot.com

Blogger said...

Aww Titi! that's so true! I needed that verse too!! Girl it's so hard sometimes, but I think also it's accepting that we won't change in one day and it's a journey!! :)
I LOVE your blog btw! Keep up the good work!
xxx

Post a Comment

Follow My Blog!

Favorite Movies So Far...

  • 500 Days of Summer
  • Diary of a Mad Black Woman
  • I Can Do Bad All By Myself
  • Inception
  • Love & Basketball

Hit Counter